As Safe Work Month is just around the corner, we are very excited to be partnering with a number of industry leaders for FREE virtual seminars throughout October!! That’s right, FREE!!
Our line up of industry leaders includes presentations from Sharon Stratford at WorkCover Queensland; Dr Angus Forbes from Phoenix Occupational Medicine; Alexandra Forde from SiSU; Matthew Worland from Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation and to round it all out Sharon Darmody Strive’s Clinical Director.
The sessions will be run weekly and cover off on topics including:
- Early Intervention Programs
- Why ask an Occupational and Environmental Physician to advise on Return to Work?
- Impact of pain on workers
- The role of guided exercise
- Psychological safety at work during difficult times
To register your interest please email email@example.com and you’ll be sent a Teams invite a little closer to the date.
Be sure to get in quick!