Whether your team or organisation are looking to up skill staff with the latest evidence based practices, or you are looking at a refresher training program, Strive has a training package solution for you. Strive provides a wide range of tailored training programs designed to help your staff and organisation thrive.
Strive has been one of the industry leaders when it comes to training and boasts a wide range of Consultant’s with extensive experience in facilitating training programs of all shapes and sizes. Strive caters for once off, ‘tool box talk’ sessions through to full-day workshops or state-wide programs to meet your organisations needs. Strive has a proven history of being able to deliver, connect and most importantly make a difference for the organisations and people we work with.
Don’t take our word for it though, have a look at our proven track record!
At Strive we are very proud that for the past five years we have been rolling out various training programs with one of our customers across all of Queensland.
At Strive, we have a number of ways which we can work with your organisation to best meet your training needs. We are happy to speak with you about existing programs we have available and how these may best suit your organisation; OR we are happy to work with you from scratch to build the perfect training program tailored to your organisation!
Preventative training programs at strive:
- Advance Rehabilitation Coordinator Training – Is designed to help up skill your Return to Work Coordinator, HR or Management staff on the best and most effective way to support a return to work.
- ACT Hexaflex – Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) is tool widely used by Strive Consultant’s to help our Client’s better understand their values and how to keep moving ‘towards’ the things important to them even when uncomfortable thoughts and feelings turn up on their journey. A very useful resilience tool.
- Conflict Coaching Workshop – Designed to better understand what causes conflict and how to best manage it.
- Conflict or Run – Helping individuals to understand their natural conflict approach and how and when to utilise different techniques to influence a positive outcome.
- Difficult People, Difficult Times – Is a full day workshop aimed to better understand why some people are difficult to deal with. The goal is to gain a better understanding of the impacts of mental illness, substance abuse and other factors on behavior and how we can most effectively communicate whilst looking after our own safety and wellbeing.
- Drugs and Alcohol – Assisting individuals to understand the choices they are making, where to seek assistance and the potential risks to themselves and the organisation associated with drug and alcohol use.
- Ergonomic Training – Improves the match between a worker and their environment. Also known as an ergonomic evaluation. This can also include utilising sit-stand workstations and vehicle ergonomics. A greater understanding of how to adjust our work environment can lead to decreased symptoms and increased productivity.
- How to Have Difficult Conversations – Aimed for anyone needing to have difficult conversations on a regular basis, a handful of tips and tricks to manage through tricky conversations more effectively.
- How to Manage a Graduated Return to Work – Is targeted at Team Leaders, Managers, HR or Return to Work Coordinators to best understand how to support an employee returning to work, the warning signs to look out for and how to create clear expectations. Includes information of writing successful return to work plans.
- Managing Change and Transition in Modern Organisations – Assisting individuals and companies to survive and thrive in the current environment of constant change. Can be a short ‘tool box talk’ or a longer workshop.
- Managing 4 Results – Looking to up skill your managers? Gain a greater understanding of style differences to help improve employee performance and productivity.
- Managing Aggressive Customers – Aimed for front line customer serving staff to help reduce the toll of customer aggression on your workers.
- Manual Handling Training – A training package that adopts the risk management approach to occupational health and safety and manual handling. It looks at what can be done to reduce the costs involved with injuries from manual handling. Typically will involve educational content and practical application within the workplace.
- Mental Health Awareness – Helping individuals to understand more about common mental health conditions and strategies to work with people to improve outcomes.
- Mindfulness Training – Understand what mindfulness is, why it is so effective and how to implement into your personal life and organisational culture.
- Mindful Leadership Training – implementing mindfulness into your leadership to improve attention, focus and emotional regulation.
- Modern Leadership: How to influence others using SCARF and ACT Matrix – forget the carrot and stick approach, learn a much more effective approach to influence your organisation with some key frameworks.
- Stress Management and Resilience – This can include ‘tool box talks’ through to full day workshops aimed to identify our unique resilience building techniques to proactively and positively manage stress.
- Sit Stand Workstations – Is sitting really the new smoking? Find out the pros and cons to sit stand workstations.
- Support and Debrief Training – for Leaders and Employees – Aimed to help you understand the importance of fostering a supportive culture giving you a practical framework and tools to debrief effectively.
- Work Life Balance – Developing practical strategies to make work life balance work!