We’ve been helping people rebuild lives and reconnect to work through health and wellbeing outcomes since 2005. We believe that people are the centre of every organisation, and when people feel connected at work, they thrive. Our mission is to help individuals and teams bring out the best in themselves, their colleagues and the organisation. And we do this every day by taking a different approach to occupational rehabilitation: we’re not just returning people to work, we’re helping them thrive in the workplace.
Strive is an equal opportunity employer supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our workplace culture is enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age and family arrangements. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Our company is built on values of integrity, respect for others and a commitment to quality health and wellbeing outcomes.
We are excited to present the opportunity for a full-time Receptionist position at our Milton Office. The successful applicant will be reliable and can ensure our Consultants are well supported in their daily work whilst retaining an open, friendly and supportive attitude within an at times pressured environment. The applicant will be required to provide general reception and basic office administration duties. The role will report to the Accounts Manager.
The key duties for this role will include:
- Data entry.
- Answering telephone and email inquiries and forwarding on to the appropriate person.
- Basic level administrative support as required to Consultants and Team Leaders.
- Development of meeting agendas and documenting minutes
- Coordination of booking meeting rooms and equipment as required
- Assist with coordination of functions and events such as annual planning days, conferences etc.
- General office support and coordination of stationary supplies
- Wipe down and clean meeting rooms to ensure they are kept tidy before and after meetings
- When requested by Consultants assist with printing documents such as training materials etc.
- Additional ad hoc receptionist and basic office tasks as directed by the Accounts Manager
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and traits:
- Have a passion and career focus for business support
- Excellent attention to detail with written and data entry tasks
- Reliable, customer and people focus who is self-starting and shares the Strive values and vision.
- Team player who thrives working autonomously and enjoys helping others
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Acts with integrity, open to new ideas and works creatively with others
- Proficient at using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have an open driver’s license with no restrictions
- Previous Reception experience is desirable
Please address your one-page cover letter and CV to Mr Chris Merrilees, General Manager, outlining why you would like to work at Strive and demonstrating how you meet the application criteria. Send through applications to firstname.lastname@example.org