We make people our number one priority. If you are highly motivated and driven professional that wants to make a difference, join the Strive team!
We have a full-time or part-time role available and are looking to expand our team in Townsville. If you’re interested in joining the Strive team, check out the role below:
Senior Rehabilitation Consultant – OT | PT| Townsville
Strive Occupational Rehabilitation is well renowned as an industry leader when it comes to Early Intervention, complex case management and project based work.
If you’re sick of ‘colouring the numbers’ with cookie cutter based rehabilitation and you’re looking for a different occupational rehabilitation experience, then we are the place for you.
- Will be motivated to do something different to ‘cookie cutter’ rehabilitation
- Will enjoy working as part of a supportive, experienced and fun team and culture
- Will act with integrity, be open to new ideas, work creatively and enjoy innovation
- Have a self starting attitude who shares the Strive values and vision
- Is a team player who also thrives working autonomously
- Understands that this industry is about people and quality service
- Is eager to grow and develop
- Likes to have fun
- Has Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy qualifications (occupational rehabilitation experience is desirable but not essential)
- Have a culture based on support, fun, respect, health and well being, professional and personal development and support for our staff
- Are flexible about hours and remuneration based on billable hours commitment and experience
- Have a strong focus on Early Intervention with a number of our customers, including critical incident response, onsite support and team support services
- Are always looking for new, innovative ways in health prevention for our customers and encourage creative freedom to develop your own projects
- Will provide you with the opportunity to join existing projects across Queensland, working with customers in their workplace with a focus on up-skilling, training and debriefing.
- Are industry leaders in complex case management
- Are Experienced and qualified Occupational Rehabilitation Providers (members of ARPA)
- Working under the experience of Senior OT Trisha Reaston.
- Full-time or part-time will be considered with flexible working hours depending on customer needs
- Case load is flexible and can include project opportunities, early intervention, critical incident response as well as case management of client’s with a broad range of physical and psychosocial needs
- Case load will include a mix of providing support to assist clients to return to their same workplace and also assisting clients to find new employment options
- Case load will include a mix of workers compensation, state government, DVA and worksite functional assessments
- Travel will be throughout the Far North Queensland Region, and will include working between
- There will be access to a fleet vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and iPad
If you’re an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who is interested in the work we do, reach out and get in touch today. Please send through your resume and a one page cover letter addressed to Ms Trisha Reaston, FNQ Team Leader to firstname.lastname@example.org