We make people our number one priority. If you are highly motivated and driven professional that wants to make a difference, join the Strive team!
We have a full-time or part-time role available and are looking to expand our team in Toowoomba. If you’re interested in joining the Strive team, check out the role below:
Rehabilitation Consultant – OT | PT| Toowoomba
Strive Occupational Rehabilitation is well renowned as an industry leader when it comes to Early Intervention, complex case management and project based work.
If you’re sick of ‘colouring the numbers’ with cookie cutter based rehabilitation and you’re looking for a different occupational rehabilitation experience, then we are the place for you.
- Have a strong focus on Early Intervention with a number of our customers, including critical incident response, onsite support, prevention / risk assessments and team support services
- Are always looking for new, innovative ways in health prevention for our customers and encourage creative freedom to develop your own projects
- Will provide you with the opportunity to join existing projects across the Darling Downs Region, working with customers in their workplace with a focus on injury prevention, risk reduction and proactive return to work case management.
- Are industry leaders in complex case management
- Have a culture based on support, fun, respect, health and well being, professional and personal development
- Are flexible about hours and remuneration based on billable hours commitment and experience
- Are Experienced and qualified Occupational Rehabilitation Providers (members of ARPA)
- Will support you with our highly credentialed and reputable leadership team in Toowoomba, with a combined 40 years industry experience
- Working under the experience of Toowoomba Team Leader, Jason as well as Ange McNamee, Principal Consultant – OT
- Full-time or part-tme with flexible working hours depending on customer needs
- Case load is flexible and can include project opportunities, early intervention, risk reduction initiatives, as well as case management of client’s with a broad range of physical and psychosocial needs
- Case load will include a mix of providing support to assist clients to return to their same workplace and also assisting clients to find new employment options pr re-engage in Activities of Daily Living
- Case load with include a mix of workers compensation cases, CTP, DVA, state government work, private sector, task analysis and functional assessments
- Travel will be across the greater Toowoomba region and there will be access to a fleet vehicle
The ideal candidate:
- Will be motivated to do something different to ‘cookie cutter’ rehabilitation
- Will act with integrity, be open to new ideas, work creatively and enjoy innovation
- Have a self starting attitude who shares the Strive values and vision
- Is a team player who also thrives working autonomously
- Understands that this industry is about people and service
- Is eager to grow and develop
- Likes to have fun
- Has Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy qualifications (12+ months experience is desirable)
- New graduates welcome to apply and will be considered
If you’re an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who is interested in the work we do, reach out and get in touch today. Please send through your resume and a one page cover letter addressed to Jason Darbyshire, Toowoomba Team Leader to firstname.lastname@example.org